THE ENSAIT TEXTILE ENGINEERING SCHOOL
Since its creation in 1889, the School has become a leading figure in textile heritage, accompanying its development year after year. ENSAIT is above all a school that has always been concerned with adapting its training to market demand. Textiles are more than ever alive, constantly changing, and appearing in innovative fields of activity.
ENSAIT is a school that is open to the world and constantly evolving. It trains dynamic and versatile engineers who are familiar with the most innovative techniques and cutting-edge sectors, and who are capable of providing the best possible advice to those involved in the textile industry. This adaptation to the evolution of the textile industry is reflected in the school’s different divisions.
You will enter a public school accredited by the CTI (Commission des titres d’Ingénieurs) and a member of the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles).
In addition to the engineering program, ENSAIT offers two other programs: the Specialized Master’s Degree® in Fashion Management and Innovation in partnership with IAE Lille and the French Fashion Institute, and the Professional Degree in Innovative Textiles in partnership with IUT A in Lille.
Finally, interculturality and international openness are strengths of ENSAIT. At the time of graduation, each student has a long and significant international experience.
Our training courses
- Specific textile training courses allowing your employees to improve their skills
- The skills of our engineering students through internships, annual projects and end-of-studies projects
- Technical assistance for access to ENSAIT’s equipment and experts
- Recognized expertise to assist you in your Research and Development Innovation projects
- A partnership for the development of your collaborative research projects
Contact us at 03 20 25 64 64